go language developer for a retail company
We're looking for a remote Go Language Developer with 6+ months in software development, DevOps role, or SRE role to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
Site Reliability Engineers are hybrid systems and software engineers who are responsible and take ownership for reliability, scalability, automation, and other issues related to uptime and availability of the customer's e-commerce/Stores/Distribution Center and Enterprise platform.
You're right for the job if you're comfortable with deep technical Linux, networking topics, and distributed architectures. The goal is to build, scale and guard the Site Reliability Platform. You'll excel if you have enthusiasm for digging deep, and a flare for sharp technical communication, prioritization, and organization.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.