golang development team lead for a delivery company
We are currently looking for a remote Golang Development Team Lead with 6+ years of software engineering experience building web applications at scale and 3+ years of Golang experience to join our team.
The customer is an online food delivery company founded in London, England. It operates in over two hundred locations worldwide.
- Work in any number of our Product Teams, utilizing Agile best practice
- Build products and improve existing ones
- Take part in decisions related to how we undertake new projects
- Gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
- Work closely with other developers, designers, QA and others
- 6+ years of software engineering experience building web applications at scale
- 3+ years of Golang experience
- Working experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (Memcached, Redis)
- Experience using NoSQL DB (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent knowledge of PostGIS
- Desire to improve performance, enhance code quality and establish best practices for your team
- Prior experience of writing readable, well-designed software
- Ability to work with both new and boring technologies and tools
- Top notch communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Scala/Ruby/Python experience
- Knowledge of React
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.