java developer for a data intelligence company
We are looking for a Remote Java Developer with 6+ months of experience working with Java and knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle to join our team.
The customer is the data intelligence company that provides an enterprise-oriented data governance platform for data management and stewardship. It empowers businesses to find meaning in their data and improve business decisions.
- Writing clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Contributing to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure, platform-as-a-service contribution
- Working on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployments, monitoring
- Exploring new latest relevant technologies, techniques, frameworks and tools
- 6+ months of experience working with Java
- Experience with Java frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring, Ratpack or others
- Experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration
- Experience with at least some of the fields: Algorithms, Math, ML, Statistics, analytics platforms
- Experience with NoSQL DBMS, OLAP systems
- Experience with analytics
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Understanding of RESTful API design, Docker containers and cluster management systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- Advanced Optimization Techniques: Benchmarking, Profiling, JVM tweaking, Multithreading, Code generation, Low level code optimization
- Big Data (preferably Spark stack)
- Cloud experience (preferably AWS) EMR, Athena, S3
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility (ability to adjust a solution and suggest ideas to accomplish business goals)
- Commitment to quality
- English B2 or higher level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.