go to search
Java Developer for a Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate.
- Developing software patches and new features
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Taking part in code review activities
- Creating applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Testing, debugging, maintaining and/or updating the application
- Analyzing, reviewing, and modifying application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Investigating, documenting and resolving technical issues
- 6+ months experience with Core Java
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with SQL
- Basic knowledge of JSP
- Basic knowledge of Struts
- Good grasp of JS/JQuery
- Good knowledge of Design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience with Spring, Angular, Hibernate
- Understanding of Struts 2
- Knolwedge of Automation/Selenium, Microservices
- Experience with Message Broker
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.