java developer for department store company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a US luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics and fragrances.
- Understand the marketing data pipeline, maintain data pipelines and daily activities
- Troubleshoot and fix data pipeline issues, follow up with partner teams for troubleshooting
- Develop scripts and tools based on new marketing campaign and data pipeline requirements
- Support marketing technology team in various development and maintenance activities
- 6+ months of experience with Java
- Experience with AWS Services, like S3, Lambda, EC2, Glue job, Athena
- Experience in the Linux OS environment, familiarity with different Linux commands
- Extensive knowledge of Bash scripts
- Worked on one or more databases from Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift
- B2 level of English
- Experience with Hadoop(Presto)
- Experience with Kafka
- Understanding of ETL, columnar vs row-based databases
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, worked on data extensions and building automation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.