java developer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance the core platform
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Resolve customer issue escalations from SD L1.5/2 support team
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 6+ months of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Bean Scopes
- Knowledge of Apache common libs
- Experience with Git, Maven, Docker, ORM - Hibernate
- Experience with Mockito, JUnit4/5, HTML, CSS, HTTP
- B2+ level of English
- Experience working in a composite team
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience with Jira API / Jira plugin development
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.