java developer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance the core platform
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Resolve customer issue escalations from SD L1.5/2 support team
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 6+ months of experience as a Java Developer
- Good knowledge of Java
- Understanding of messaging based architecture
- Experience with Spring IoC, MVC, Data, Test, Boot, Transaction, Security
- Performance tuning experience
- Understanding of REST Web services
- B2 level of English
- Experience with Spring XD and Spring Integration
- Knowledge of distributed Services
- Experience with Postgresql, RabbitMQ, BPM/Activiti
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.