go to search
java development team lead for a software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Java Development Team Lead for a Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to become a part of the team.
Our customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and other software development teams.
- Evaluate a myriad of different technologies (SaaS, open source, custom builds, and hybrids of the preceding) against real world business problems faced by multiple teams
- Build MVP to demonstrate technology in action
- Determine how to best deploy and operationalize selected technologies at scale
- Build out deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Build integrations to SaaS platforms
- Develop solutions that extend Atlassian products through marketplace apps, forge plugins or via 2nd/3rd party integrations
- 6+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Proficiency in Python and SQL
- Strong microservice knowledge using Springboot (cloud stack), REST Standards
- Expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile methodologies
- Experience with Automated integration testing
- CI/CD knowledge and ability to configure the same
- Experience with implementing best practices for logging, monitoring & alerting
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals