java development team lead for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Development Team Lead to become a part of the global team.
The customer is an online travel agency and metasearch engine that helps book airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, cruise ships, and vacation packages.
- Architect large scale transaction processing systems and solutions with large number of integrations with third party systems, building and supporting large scale applications on cloud
- Participate regularly in code and design reviews, drive technical prototypes and actively contribute to resolving difficult production issues
- articulate architecture principles, design considerations, future roadmap
- Engage with internal stakeholders and external stakeholders to understand the market needs
- align the architectural roadmap of the platform in an efficient and cost-effective manner for commercial viability
- Present new technology choice to technical and non-technical observers and guide others to make well defined technology choices
- Innovate for our Customers - take a long-term perspective to build systems and features
- 6+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience of architecting & building core capabilities of SaaS Platform – Open API Platform, Connectors/Plug-Ins, Marketplaces, Service Mesh, Entitlement, Company/Organization Profile, User Profile, Payment, Checkout, Invoice, Fees etc
- Hands-on experience with front-end technology stack like Angular, React
- Have hands-on experience in developing distributed applications using REST services - Spring Boot/Node.js/ .NET technologies
- hands-on experience with AWS/GCP
- A platform mindset with enthusiasm to work in a start up like environment
- Excellent communication - Demonstrated ability to succinctly communicate and describe complex technical designs and technology choices both to executives and developers
- Self-starter who can work with speed and agility in a start-up environment, ability to take ownership and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Quick learner and a thought leader in the technology architecture space so that design of platform is futuristic and enables changes as per market needs and advancements in the technology space
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.