java software engineer for a multinational retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with 6+ months of experience in software development and good command of Java 8/11 to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- Direct communication with the client on a daily basis
- Design, develop and maintain services primarily related to order management and accounting domains (new features & changes to the existing ones)
- 6+ months of experience in software development
- Good command of Java 8/11 (Lambdas, Streams, Completable Future, Optional, Generic, GoF design patterns)
- Background in architecture and system integration patterns, development methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Grafana, Jaeger, Splunk to monitor and troubleshoot application systems (or any similar tools)
- Experience in using modern software engineering tools: Git workflows, Gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks
- Good problem-solving skills: ability to break down problems independently and deal with them according to priorities
- Experience with CI/CD
- English level - B2
- Java 8 and Java 11 (Lambdas, Streams, Multithreading)
- Apache Tomcat/Jetty/Netty
- JMS/Apache Kafka
- Azure Cosmos (including Cosmos Change Feed)/Oracle/Azure SQL
- Apache Maven/Gradle
- Jenkins, Git, Splunk, Kubernetes, Docker
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.