We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with 6+ months of experience in software development to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- Directly communicating with the client on a daily basis
- Designing, developing and maintaining services primarily related to order management and accounting domains
- Monitoring and troubleshooting application systems
- Breaking down problems independently and dealing with them according to priorities
- 6+ months of experience in software development
- Hands-on experience with Java 8+, Lambdas, Streams, Completable Future, Optional, Generic, GoF design patterns
- Background in architecture and system integration patterns, development methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Grafana, Jaeger, Splunk
- Experience in using modern software engineering tools: Git workflows, Gradle, Load testing tools, Mock frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD
- English level B2+
- Experience with Java 8 and Java 11, Lambdas, Streams, Multithreading
- Knowledge of Flux, Spring
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Netty
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, JMS
- Experience with Apache Maven, Apache Kafka, Gradle
- Understanding of Azure Cosmos (including Cosmos Change Feed), Oracle, Azure SQL
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Splunk, Kubernetes, Docker
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.