junior java software engineer for a workforce management cloud provider
We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer with strong Java 8 skills to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational workforce management and human capital management cloud provider.
The aim of the project is to build a SaaS multi-tenant solution that hosts multiple business modules and is used by retail customers for building forecasts on stores workload with goods and people.
- Developing full-cycle application in Agile environment
- Communicating with the customer to clarify requirements
- Integrating with other components of the system
- Estimating work and reporting work done
- Performing code reviews for peers
- Creating technical documentation on Confluence
- Demonstrating of implemented functionality during Sprint Review
- 6+ months of development experience in Java8
- Experience with RDBMS
- Understanding of JPA (Hibernate)
- Experience with JAX-RS (Apache CXF)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Experience in Spring Framework (Spring Core + Spring Data)
- Understanding of clean and maintainable code
- Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in Unit and Integration Testing, familiarity with at least one testing and mocking framework
- Experience in Troubleshooting, Logs analysis, Debugging
- Understanding of working in Agile environment
- English level B2+