java solution architect
Our company is seeking an experienced remote Java Solution Architect to join our team for a life sciences and healthcare project.
As a Java Solution Architect, you will drive the common vision and practices across multiple teams, design and implement Azure-based solutions, and liaise with offshore teams and clients to resolve technical dependencies.
- Design and implement Azure-based solutions
- Participate in the discovery sessions to understand the client's needs and requirements
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Engage with business stakeholders, technical architects, and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- 7+ years of practical hands-on experience in software development using Java
- 2+ projects in a technical team lead role with constant hands-on work during the last 3 years
- 1+ years of experience as a Solution Architect
- In-depth understanding of Java and Architecture Design
- Must have experience with Spring and SQL
- Experience with architecting solutions in a multi-tenant MS Azure environment
- Experience in logging, monitoring, and security by native Azure services
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes and AKS as an orchestration engine to support high scalability and availability, disaster recovery
- Proficiency in Azure Active Directory as a proven multi-tenant IAM solution
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.