java team lead for an online retail company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Java Team Lead to join our team.
The customer is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings, and fine jewelry.
- Providing technical leadership for design and implementing new features and next-generation software systems
- Developing and delivering maintainable, scalable, stable, reliable, high-quality systems on time, and on budget
- Performing code and testing plan reviews
- Taking responsibility for the quality of released software
- Learning quickly and applying new knowledge to solutions
- Mentoring other developers
- 7+ years of professional software development
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong Java development background
- Ability to design architecture, provide estimates
- Proven track record of delivering high quality features to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS
- Experience with cloud development, machine learning, test-driven development, or Solr
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Boot, and Security)
- React, Handlebars or other Front-End frameworks
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with a cloud platform (GCP, AWS etc.)
- Experience in container ecosystems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as git, Ansible, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar
- Experience with Groovy and Spock
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development processes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.