We're looking for a remote Developer with strong experience with exceptional knowledge of modern frontend technology stacks to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
- Design, develop, and roll out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Work with the user interface, technology integration, and back-end API systems
- Lead the development team and communicate on a daily basis
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders (product, app, backend, ui/ux, etc.)
- Performance fixes and optimization
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Ability to provide and follow best practices for developers: good coding habits, code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments
- Build highly scalable and reliable web application with high standards for security leverage state-of-the-art technology stacks and tooling
- 6+ months of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing function tests as part of development process. Familiar with Jasmine, Jest, Selenium, Mocha
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event Storming and other microservice techniques
- Experience with GitHub, Jira and other agile tools
- Experience with API-first design principle and tools like Swagger
- English level proficiency B1
- Knowledge in micro-frontend pattern
- Knowledge in GraphQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.