The customer is a financial services consulting firm based in the U.K. Its deep pool of expertise focuses on supporting in-country banking partnerships as well as domestic mobile money schemes enabling cross-border payments, remittances and mass disbursements.
- Work with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the mobile and the web
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in scrum team activities
- Knowledge of functional and Object-oriented programming
- Expert in Node.js and frameworks available for it such as express, etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of Node.js file system, HTTP module, Events, etc.
- Experience with common Front-end tools like Webpack, gulp, npm, babel, etc.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs
- Adept in writing Unit Tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.