The customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Work closely with international engineering teams to implement rich, interactive UI components based on Google’s design system
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development issues
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do
- Manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise and be ready to make our products better for our users
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces (UIs)
- Experience in translating design into production code or prototypes
- Without supervision, be able to manage priorities and make progress
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience, including accessibility
- Experience developing with the AngularDart web app framework
- Experience with CSS pre-processing frameworks (such as Sass or Less).
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with and a passion for user-interface design
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2