The customer is an American luxury department store chain. It originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
The main pool of tasks is associated with optimizing and managing apps using ReactJS, Redux, developing and implementing new functionalities using React Native framework.
- Develop and support an app with price matching functionality using ReactJS/Redux
- Manage and optimize an application that provides an interface for composing and printing labels
- Contribute to the application architecture design
- Develop and improve software using React Native framework
- Implement new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase
- Knowledge of ES6 (generators, spread syntax, def params)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience of work with ReactJS
- Experience of Redux
- Experience in React Native
- Knowledge SCSS
- Knowledge of Webpack and ESLint
- Experience with unit testing (Jest framework, Enzyme)
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of UXD
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Ag-Grid
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.