We are building an exceptional solution for managing marketing materials. Vendors, including top B2B/B2C companies, can use our platform to support marketing activities and improve marketing effectiveness.
We offer you a great opportunity to grow professionally, work with a varied technology stack, try your hand at the development of new features, communicate with world-famous clients, and be part of a close-knit team of professionals.
Our customer is a UK-based provider of marketing automation software. The company offers its globally renowned clients top-tier professional services, such as consulting, implementation, template development, asset management, managed and technical services, etc. Delivering its solutions to the world’s most sophisticated marketers, the customer provides them with an opportunity to save time and money, improve performance, and take marketing results to new highs.
- Write a high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Develop new features
- Participate in the development of a brand management web-app for the customer
- Communicate directly with architects on the customer’s side
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Advanced knowledge of ReactJS
- Advanced knowledge of ES6
- Advanced knowledge of React-Redux
- Have an experience in Redux-form
- Ability to provide the right technical solutions from an architectural point of view
- Good level of performance
- Ability to fall within estimation
- Possibility to comply with the customer’s needs
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (B1+) or higher level of spoken and written English (B1 for developers)
nice to have
- Node.js (server stuff)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.