We are looking for an Associate Android Developer to join our remote team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining Android applications using Kotlin and the Android SDK. You will work closely with our Senior and Middle Android Developers and other team members to deliver high-quality software.
- Design, develop, and maintain Android applications using Kotlin and the Android SDK
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with other team members to identify and fix software defects
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency
- 6+ months of Android development experience
- Android SDK experience
- Knowledge of Kotlin
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Knowledge of Java
- Version control (Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc)
- Unit testing
- Agile methodologies