junior automation tester for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester with 6+ months of experience in Automation software testing, and solid knowledge of RubyOnRails to join our Scrum Team.
Our client is an American financial services holding company. It is the largest non-bank lender in the United States and a leading consumer finance company whose shares are constantly growing at the market.
One of the critical and highly visible initiatives is building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for the customers. The mission of the current Project is on the building new functionality and implementing improvements on the customer's digital platform by cross-platform development (Web, Android, iOS).
You'll work as part of a full-stack agile development team to design and implement web application.
The ideal candidate understands how to balance a desire for perfectionism with the need for pragmatism. You will integrate with and leverage the existing systems as you help build solutions. Java Quality Automation Engineers with desire to learn Ruby Automation testing and provide mentorship can be considered on this position.
- Write automation tests for customer-facing web applications and associated API endpoints (RubyOnRails, REST-based microservices)
- Contribute to a collaborative and innovative culture
- 6+ months of experience in Automation software testing
- Solid knowledge of RubyOnRails desired
- QA Automation RSpec And Capybara
- Experience with integration testing
- Understanding of DevTestSecOps practice
- Good communication skills
- English level proficiency B1