junior azure engineer for a pharmacy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Azure Engineer with 6+ months of Software prototyping and Construction experience, and .NET Core Web API expertise to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 176+ months of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The main set of tasks is associated with Software prototyping, Support, and Troubleshooting.
- Analysis and Design – Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- 6+ months of Software prototyping and Construction experience
- Strong experience with .NET Core Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- English level proficiency B1