junior big data devops engineer for a multinational television company
We are currently looking for a remote Big Data DevOps Engineer with practical experience in support & development for relational database systems to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Help provide support & engineering services for MySQL Aurora-based systems
- Help the data services team with support and automation
- Communicate with the customer
- Practical experience in support & development for relational (MySQL, RDS PostgreSQL) database systems
- 6+ months of professional experience
- Practical skills with Linux systems
- CI/CD (Jenkins and/or GitLab) background
- Clear understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Good communication skills
- English - B2
nice to have
- Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Airflow and Snowflake expertise
- Practical experience with or willingness to study Amazon MySQL Aurora