go to search
junior business analysis expert for a pharmaceutical company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Business Analysis Expert for a Pharmaceutical Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Communicate constantly with customer's business and technical representatives (including top managers) to discover, specify and validate functional requirements
- Structure collected information and transform it to user stories and epics for developers
- Participate in a discovery workshop in order to gather full understanding of how current application is working
- Interview business stakeholders
- Group user stories into bigger features and sort them by priority
- Create customer journey map
- 6+ months of experience in Business Analysis discipline
- Significant Agile experience, most importantly in Scrum framework
- JIRA / WIKI Software knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes
- Experience of working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables
- Proven strong requirements documentation, requirements development/elaboration skills, system/user guides documentation
- Ability to gather and elaborate requirements fast in outsourced environment, which includes ability to be flexible in schedule so as to decrease the impact of time difference
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage BA work with large amounts of customer’s stakeholders
- Diagramming skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals