go to search
junior business analysis expert for an information company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Business Analysis Expert for an Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Interprete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Good command of English (B2+)
- High level of responsibility and decision making skills
- Agile documentation experiences: Epics, Stories, Use Cases
- Agile (Kanban, Scrum)
nice to have
- Experience working with API specifications
- System analysis knowledge
- Telco and networking experience
- Experience with REST
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals