go to search
junior business analyst
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Business Analyst
Currently, we're looking for a remote Business Analyst.
Billing Service is a part of the EPAM's business product portfolio. It allows to manage rates, procure billing calculation and revenue forecasting.
- Business requirements elicitation
- Business processes analysis and redesign
- Create business cases, justifications of the value they bring and elicitation business requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams on requirements to ensure the quick time-to-market delivery with optimal resources
- Develop and maintain relationships with the multiple key stakeholders
- Work with Product Managers to ensure the alignment of goals
- 6+ months of experience as Business Analyst
- Product Management fundamentals, frameworks and best practices usage experience
- Knowledge of a product development lifecycle and methodologies
- Comfortable working with diverse, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work effectively with strict deadlines
- Ability to get oriented quickly in a lot of processes
- Ability to negotiate and create consensus where appropriate with internal groups
- Strong communication skills and English level (B2 and higher)
- Ability to interact with technical resources and translate business needs to a technical team, effectively communicate technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders
- Technical background and understanding of software engineering principles are welcomed
- English level: B2
nice to have
- Familiarity with an internal EPAM tools is a big plus.
- Experience in finance domain is a plus.
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals