go to search
junior business analyst for a financial services company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Business Analyst for a Financial Services Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a provider of management solutions and payment technology for education sector.
- Gather, describe, review, analyze, and trace requirements
- Interpete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Swagger for business analysis
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- B2+ level of English
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals