junior business analyst for a healthcare company
We're looking for a remote Business Analyst with 6+ months of experience as a BA on IT projects to join our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Full-stack business analysis.
- Eliciting requirements through constant collaboration with client’s stakeholders
- Documenting requirements using User Stories
- Producting backlog management
- Maintaining knowledge base
- Working closely with the stakeholders, UX/UI designer, solution architect, SCRUM-team, to validate and confirm the requirements
- Being part of a large BA team, onboard newcomers, follow and maintain BA processes
- Efficiently communicating with people with different backgrounds and cultural differences
- 6+ months of Business Analysis experience on IT projects
- Experience in tasks estimation, prioritization, planning
- Experience in working with UI/UX people and prototyping
- Experience in Agile framework (Scrum)
- Experience in requirements documentation through User Stories and SRS
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation techniques: workshopping, document analysis, interviews
- Experience in change management
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience in working in a big project team
- Experience in the healthcare domain