junior business analyst for a video game company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst with extensive experience in the Business Analyst role to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games.
- Utilizing a variety of methods to best document and communicating requirements, including wireframes, user stories, use cases and specifications
- Managing requirements throughout the project lifecycle, using a variety of methods including Agile product backlogs: Vision, Epics, Stories, Use Cases
- Proactively coordinating focus and activity to ensure the client’s requirements are met through delivery
- Reviewing, assessing and advising on project changes, especially when they impact agreed scope or requirements
- Developing accurate and complete user and business acceptance test plans, and test scenarios and scripts; and manage and facilitate UAT
- 6+ months of extensive experience of the Business Analyst role across all stages of the project lifecycle, in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Expertise in a variety of pan-lifecycle business analysis methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT-enabled change and delivery-focused
- Able to draw on an expansive tool-kit of traditional analysis techniques and tools, should be able to innovate when called for – always ensuring that the analysis approach, methods and deliverables are adapted to - and suitable for - the scenario in-hand
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- English level proficiency B1