go to search
junior business analyst for an information services company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Business Analyst for an Information Services Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Creating business requirements for the team
- Working directly with PO and DMs on a customer side
- 6+ months of experience in Business Analysis
- Ability to interview stakeholders and document the functional & technical requirements
- Ability to proactively seek information, map the processes, pursue the unknowns relentlessly with various stakeholders
- Ability to deep dive into tech domain as well as understand business features
- Understanding of epic, user story and ability to drive requirements for delivery team
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Good communication skills to work day to day with business
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Jira
- Knowledge of SQL, UML
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals