junior business analyst for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst with 6+ months of experience in business analysis and understanding of Scrum process to join our team.
The customer is a world leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
The main goal is to develop the brand-new web application with new workflows and user experience, meanwhile supporting and retiring an existing one.
- Working on business requirements in format of user stories
- Communication with a Product management in US
- Working on business workflows together with UX designers
- Maintaining team backlog and its priorities
- Communication with support team on client feedback
- Refining requirements with a team
- 6+ months of experience in business analysis
- Requirements development and management knowledge
- Understanding of Scrum process
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- English B2+
nice to have
- SQL querying knowledge
- Experience with Agile Tools: JIRA or similar