junior devops engineer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Running the production environment support by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of the system health (PSA module and IIS)
- Managing CI/CD
- Deploying code changes and bug fixes to production
- Reacting to the incidents raised by the L1 Business Support team – restore the work of production services
- Working with PSA Development team by raising bugs from Production using ServiceNow
- Working with the Incident Management team to resolve Critical Production Incidents
- 6+ months of Windows support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Experience with managing production systems that run REST API on a webserver such as IIS Server or another
- Keen to learn new thing especially Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Readiness to work overtime, including weekends (it is explicitly compensated by the company)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English