junior devops engineer for an energy company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of experience and AWS knowledge to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Performing project environment, infrastructure provisioning
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Participating in deployments into production
- Implementing monitoring and logs management
- Performing metrics gathering
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience in Blue-Green Deployment
- Experience in tools and technologies: Linux, AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana
- Experience in monitoring and log management tools
- Good communication skills to communicate directly with customer's CloudOps team
- English level B2+