junior devops engineer with aws for a leading travel management company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with 6+ months of DevOps experience and AWS proficiency to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company that operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a new Script Engine.
- Reviewing requirements for new components
- Planning and implementing environments for Dev team following Infrastructure-as-a-code approach
- Creating automation scripts and configurations
- Documenting related information
- Setting up CI/CD for components
- Writing operations related automation scripts and configurations
- Participating in account-wide initiatives related to security and compliance
- 6+ months of DevOps experience
- Knowledge of AWS platform: S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, ParamStore, Certificate Manager, CloudWatch, X-Ray
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure-as-code), Terraform
- Experience in CI/CD setup using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Scripting languages
- English level B2+