junior devops engineer with azure for a retail pharmacy company
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineer with a solid understanding of DevOps concepts, knowledge of Azure and understanding of YAML to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines, its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products. The Company has more than 106+ months of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Achieving customer’s business objectives as top priority
- Work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Deploy various automation tools of DevOps to perfection
- Java based DevOps experience is the must
- Microsoft Azure DevOps - Require a core DevOps Engineer with past experience applying DevOps for both App Dev and Infra Deployments on Azure
- Should have a solid understanding of DevOps concepts, CI, CD, Infrastructure as Code etc.
- Understanding of YAML to define Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Should have hands-on experience and working knowledge using ARM or Terraform templates to provision infrastructure on Azure through Azure DevOps
- English level proficiency B1