junior front-end software engineer for a healthcare company
We are looking for a remote Front-End Software Engineer with 6+ months of Java development experience to join our Scrum Team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals at a retail sale level and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a world-class pharmacy management solution built on a microservices-based architecture. The main focus is design of the solution for one of the new microservices which will gradually substitute functions of existing monolith application.
- Client-side applications architecture development
- Development and Bug fixing of client current systems
- Write high quality code and be involved in code review
- Estimating requirements and specs analysis
- Propose and discuss complex technical solutions, create design documents
- Collaborate with back-end developers, BA and QA to improve product and features
- Communicate with the customer, refine functional and none-functional requirements
- Analyze and improve performance, efficiency and stability of application
- Identify and fix issues, bugs, and bottlenecks of the system
- Scrum events participation
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Knowledge of Java Swing
- Advanced knowledge of jQuery or other libraries
- Experience in Unit and API Testing
- Strong knowledge in Code Review Process and Release Strategy
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging problems
- A self-starter who is consistently looking to innovate and find ways to enhance our customers' experience, with ability to own solutions end to end
- Have engineering approach to task solving
- English level proficiency B1