go to search
junior go language developer for a cyber security company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Go Language Developer for a Cyber Security Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Go Language Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing for SaaS.
- Develop and deliver new product
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Play a pivotal role in building high-performing, large scale distributed software systems and applications
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Collaborate, communicate and reach across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams
- 6+ months of experience as a Go Language Developer
- Strong GoLang programming skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and software design
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of these operating systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Experience in developing and integrating with REST Services
- Working knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experience working with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience working with Postgresql, MySQL, SQLite etc.
- Experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Familiarity with and understanding of NoSQL database constructs
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals