junior java developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the largest R&D centers, the leading e-commerce platform in Turkey, with headquarters located in Istanbul. They provide instant grocery and food delivery through its courier network, digital wallet, consumer-to-consumer channel, and many other services.
- Coding new features and improving existing platform to improve the platform experience and scale
- Improving yourself with your team members learning new technologies and acquiring new skills
- Participating in planning meetings, estimate tasks, doing code reviews and coding in pairs
- 6+ months of experience in at least one of the languages such as Java, Go, C#, Scala
- Being a Team Player - humble, life long learner and has customer first mindset
- Practical knowledge about OOP, Design Patterns,Clean Code,Craftsmanship culture, Refactoring and Unit Testing
- Experience in Relational/NonRelational Database Management Systems such as Postgresql, ElasticSearch, Couchbase etc
- Experience in messaging software such as Kafka, RabbitMq
- Experience in Continuous Delivery and build pipelines
- Experience building Restful backend services using popular frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Being an Agile minded team player with good communication skills.
- Preferably experienced in distributed architecture with fault tolerancy and loose coupling
- Kubernetes experience and Performance Monitoring is a big plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2)
nice to have