Currently, we are looking for a remote Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in Ohio, specializing in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
- Modernizing the backend, while keeping the new frontend intact to minimize user disruption
- Being able to work as part of international customer's team
- Developing a feature solution
- Documenting solution design
- Maintaining code
- 6+ months of Java experience
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Experience in building microservices solutions based on Spring Cloud
- Proficient at least in one Cloud environment (Azure is preferable)
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Service Mesh