junior java software engineer for a security company
We are currently looking for a remote Software Engineer with 6+ months of development experience in Java, Linux experience and knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Git, DC/OS to join our team.
The customer is a recognized leader in cloud computing security and compliance, providing a server security and compliance platform that works seamlessly across data centers and elastic infrastructure.
The main pool of tasks is associated with creating security related rules for a cutting-edge solution.
- Developing core rules that power the customer's module in automated public cloud infrastructure auditing that delivers comprehensive visibility, protection, and continuous compliance monitoring
- Working on some of the cutting-edge vulnerability data mining and analysis
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience in Java development highly scalable cloud-based applications
- Experience with relational as well as non-relational databases
- Experienced in data structures, algorithms, recursion
- Experience in Linux with scripting
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Git, DC/OS and JIRA
- Should be a self-starter focused on quality and efficiency
- English level B1+
nice to have
- Knowledge of DROOLS
- Experience in Python
- Experience in security and/or networking