junior java software engineer for a video game and software development company
We are currently looking for a remote Java Software Engineer for a Video Game and Software Development Company to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on a new web platform that enables self-publishing experience for game developers.
- Developing enterprise level software solutions according to technical specifications
- Participating in all cycles of software design and development
- Contributing to the quality of coding and assure conformance of source codes
- Providing necessary technical and design documentation
- Analyzing requirements and work with team members to create quality results
- Communicating effectively with local management and external team members
- Participating in internal and external meetings
- 6+ months of Java development experience
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Experience in Java EE and Spring
- Experience with relational database (MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP principles
- English level B2+