go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
The customer is a freight exchange service ("load board") and provider of transportation information in North America.
- Work across the stack to from UI to database;
- Design and develop REST APIs;
- Leverage AWS to deliver efficient, cloud-native solutions;
- Write unit, integration, and functional tests, and guide others in doing the same;
- Participate in design/code reviews;
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications;
- Document software designs and project tasks;
- Review functional requirements and analyze their impact on schedule and software design.
- 6+ months of software development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Experience developing and deploying in AWS;
- Experience developing REST APIs according to established best practices;
- Experience using a modern development framework such as React or Angular to build web UIs;
- Expert understanding of software design principles and patterns, and experience applying them;
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning;
- High productivity and effective time management;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile SDLC.
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals