junior manual tester for a multinational retail corporation
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Manual Tester with 6+ months of experience in implementing or participating in building test frameworks on the web or mobile platforms to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores and grocery stores.
- Analyzing requirements and preparing a query list. If requirements are incomplete, they need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively
- Writing and executing test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Checking consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Providing inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, risks, resources, test estimates, etc., during test planning meetings
- 6+ months of experience in implementing or participating in building test frameworks on the web or mobile platforms
- Experience leading test activities in the scrum or agile methodologies
- Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management and debugging tools
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Experience testing API's implemented using REST
- Java knowledge
- Experience with Python