junior .net developer
We are looking for a remote Associate .NET Developer to join our Software & Hi-Tech project team.
As an Associate .NET Developer, you will develop web applications using .NET Full Stack, Angular, and Cloud technologies. You will collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Design, develop, and test web applications using .NET, Angular, and Cloud technologies
- Work closely with other developers, designers, and project managers in an agile environment
- Follow coding standards and best practices to ensure high-quality and maintainable code
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure software functionality and quality
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to continuous improvement
- 0-6 months of relevant professional experience in .NET development
- Understanding of C# programming, object-oriented principles, design patterns, and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ASP.Net Core framework and SQL database systems
- Awareness of cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Availability for full-time work (40 hours per week)
- Upper-Intermediate English level (B2+)
nice to have
- IT degree or relevant certifications in IT courses