junior .net developer for a British retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our development team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalog. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
- Play as a developer to contributing to the design and implementation of complex code
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions requirements
- 6+ months of hands-on experience with .NET
- Solid knowledge of AWS
- Experience with SQL
- Strong English skills (B2)
- Agile thinking
nice to have
- Experience with Apache Kafka