junior .net developer for a financial company
Currently we are looking for a remote .NET Developer for a financial company for our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
This engagement is temporary for 1-2 month to support development activities while teammate is on long-term time off. After this period it would be possible to join neighbor teams/programs.
- Work with teams to complete KT from different team and then be part of the team that will be assigned with development projects;
- Support a legacy system written in C++.
- 6+ months of development experience;
- Experience with MS development stack (MS .NET, SQL server, etc);
- Mandatory experience with Azure;
- Focused experience with database solutions - architecture, modeling, ETL and ingestion, etc.;
- Experience with Azure SQL, Managed instance, or Hyperscale.
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Experience with Azure Data Factory.