go to search
junior .net developer for a media company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior .NET Developer for a Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Support and develop MatterSphere features on multiple versions of Office and Windows (Office Addin, WinForms, SQL Server are main technologies to work with)
- Support integration with Web applications, 3E, Elasticsearch for document indexing, etc
- Implement new features for .NET Framework upgrade, implement high res support functionality, potential transition of Mattersphere to Cloud
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting activities in case of free capacity left
- Communicate with EPAM Team and US/UK Product Owner
- 6+ months of development experience in .NET, C#, WinForms, SQL
- Understanding project processes, code management workflows, release management
- Spoken English B2
nice to have
- Azure DevOps
- EPAM EngX bootcamp completed
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals