go to search
Junior .NET Developer for Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Analyze, design and implement assigned development tasks
- Participate in platform back-end development. PoC creation, participation in solution design, component design, implementation and delivery.
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating technical risks.
- Contribute to overall application architecture
- Continuously work on system improvements
- Help with onboarding of applications onto the platform
- 6+ months of strong Experience as .Net/ C# developer
- Experience with Git
- Solid knowledge and experience in any relational db
- CI/CD understanding
- Development experience of systems with high stability, manageability, scalability and performance
- Experience in coordinating releases and dependencies across teams
- Methodical, strong analytical and problem-solver
- Ability to work closely with business users
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals