go to search
junior .net developer for professional organization for project management
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior .NET Developer for Professional Organization For Project Management
Currently, we're looking for a remote .NET Developer for Professional
Organization For Project Management.
The customer based not-for-profit professional organization for project management.
- Assist Client with implementation of coding best practices
- Assist Client with design, development, and enhancement of the MECS platform
- Analyze and document current code base with recommended code remediation’s
- Interface with Quality Assurance team to provide consistent SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) practices
- Assist Client with recommendations and other improvements to Client’s current MECS platform implementation
- Continue to provide training and knowledge transfer to Client personnel
- 6+ months of experience with React, .NET and SQL experience
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, .NET core 2.1, GraphQL and PostgreSQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- English level: B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals