junior node.js developer for American software company
Our client is an American software company, which offers software as a service product for sentiment analysis and text analytics to automatically collect, categorize and report on structured data and unstructured data. The data typically used for analysis comes from social media, call center notes, email, chats, and surveys. Using natural language processing and other patented technology, the software is used in the voice of the customer, customer experience management, and customer feedback programs.
The goal of the project is to provide the required help to customers and to develop an original Customer Experience Management system.
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in Microservices is a plus because team is currently working on splitting monolith Node.js app into Microservices
- Good communication skills
- Strong Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher level of English, both written and spoken
- Agile practices experience
nice to have
- Ability to create automation tests using Protractor.js and Chakram.js automation frameworks, as well as do simple infrastructure tasks (app deployment into Docker using Jenkins, maintaining Staging Environment, etc.)