go to search
junior react native developer for a retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior React Native Developer for a Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote React Native Developer to join our team.
The customer is an Indian private retail organization that operates as an automotive company.
- Work as part of a small team to build ReactJS applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React applications with clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API's
- Write unit and integration tests
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Work with native modules when required
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assist with building estimates
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
- 6+ months of relevant software development experience
- English level B2+
- 6+ months of professional experience working with ReactJS
- Experience working with Swift, Java
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals